Centre dental Alberca Farré is an integral odontology centre that has been located in the heights of Escaldes since 1997. We offer all the latest technologies and services that are available today to provide the dental wellbeing and aesthetic standards that our patient’s desire.
Centre Dental d’Ordino has been open since 2012. It also offers a comprehensive service to our patients in a friendly and welcoming way, facilitating our goal of achieving the best possible oral health standards.
- If your teeth are sensitive to hot or cold food or liquids
- Your gums bleed when you brush your teeth or floss
- You have fillings, crowns, dental implants, dental prostheses, etc.
- You are not happy with the way your smile or teeth look
- You persistently have bad breath or a bad taste in your mouth
- You’re pregnant
- Your mouth, face or throat hurt
- You have difficulties chewing or swallowing
- You have a family history of gum disease or cavities
- You suffer from a medical condition like diabetes, cardiovascular illnesses, food disorders or are HIV positive
- Your mouth is often dry
- You are a smoker or use tobacco products
- You are receiving medical treatment like chemotherapy
- Your bite is misaligned
Regular dental check-ups are important because they can help with identifying oral health issues from their onset, when they are likely to be easier and more affordable to treat. They also help prevent the development of many oral issues from the start. Visiting your dentist regularly is important because some illnesses or medical conditions have symptoms that may appear in the mouth.
There is no one rule when it comes to dental treatments. Some people need to visit their dentist once or twice per year, while others might require more visits. You are a unique individual, with a unique smile and very specific needs when it comes to preserving that healthy smile.